This is simple and quick enough to rustle together for a mid-week family meal, but looks (and tastes) good enough to serve up when you have friends over too.
Chicken Breasts (one per person)
Mozzarella Balls (half per person)
Parma Ham (two slices per person)
What you do:-
- Pre-heat the over to 180 degrees/Gas Mark 4.
- Make an incision in the chicken breast in the widest part of the breast, so that you can open it out (butterfly the breast), making sure you don’t cut all the way through it.
- Place slices of mozzarella inside the cavity, along with a basil leaf or two.
- Close up the chicken and then wrap it in the Parma ham.
- Place in a baking tray and then cook for around 25 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken breasts.
- Delicious served with salad and rice/bread/new potatoes.
Trevor, The Buckingham Butcher