If you love steak, you’ll adore this recipe. It’s a really simple way to make your prime rump steak even more tasty and tender.
One steak per person
1 or 2 garlic cloves
Teaspoon of dried rosemary or thyme
Glug of olive oil
What to do:-
- Place the steaks in a non-metal shallow tray
- Grate the lemon zest over the steaks
- Chop the garlic and scatter over
- Scatter the rosemary or thyme
- Squeeze over the juice from the lemon
- Add the olive olive oil.
Leave for up to minutes and then cook on a griddle to your liking.
Serve with salad and crusty bread and/or chips/jacket potato/sautéed potatoes.
Trevor, The Buckingham Butcher